Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Pa-STAR na BAKS

I bought starbucks coffee kanina with Innah. She made pilit me to buy kahit it's not payday today. I was like, "witit! 5 pesos lang ang budget ko for coffee a day." She was like, "gow na, gurrrl!" she was so mapilit so I gave in kahit I am sanay lang in 3 in 1 coffee sa vendo machine.

I ordered caramel macchiatto and said "I'm Arianna!" when the barista asked for my name kahit tall lang ni-buy ko not GRANDE. She made tawa pa nga. jiritation lang! Char. So fake. Like super fake. She laughed kahit it was corny. Choz.

I promised tuloy that I'll make 3-4 sip lang every half an hour para mag-last 'yung coffee until end of shift. I'm not rich kaya talaga and definitely not shala to afford starbucks kape kapehan on a daily basis.

I made biro pa Jyan  that i will bring home the cup kahit empty na siya. I will make para ng bus pauwi while holding the cup so the madla will notice na I can afford to buy the kape kapehan sa starbucks. Shala shalahan. Genern! Tapos i will even make panggap na may kausap sa phone kahit I don't have load and i will talk like this. Davah? So sowsyal na talaga the peg. Hihi.

Actually, that was biruan lang. I will never do such thing. It's so not me. Char.

However, while on my way home. I forgot to make tapon the cup talaga and bitbit it until I reached sakayan. So kainis! I couldn't see any single trash bin sa paligid. Like azar talaga. So i made it bitbit na talaga  inside the bus.

I'm worried that they might think that we're majiraf if they noticed that the cup I'm holding was empty na. They might assume na I will take it home para we can re-use it. That's not chrew! Kaya naman I made panggap na there's coffee pa inside. Every minute sumi-sip ako. Oh davah! I can beat Jaclyn Jose's acting prowess that moment. That was my time, my moment. I seized that one moment in time. Charms.

Until the bus suddenly stopped. Abrupt talaga siya. And the cup accidentally fell sa floor. And the lid was detached from it. Funyeta. And i was like "Syet! K*ng inaaah!"

Sa madaling kwento, ayun nabuko ng mga malapit sa'ken na walang laman yung baso at nagmamasusyal ang bakla.

Halos thirty minutes ang biyahe ng bus at halos thirty minutes nilang iniisip na may isang SOCIOPATHIC SOCIAL CLIMBER silang kasama. Nyeta ulet. Haha

2 comments:

  1. Nyoraaa!!!! I miiiisssss youuuuu!!!!! Nagbalik ka din! Ahahaha!!!!

    May gad! Ayoko ng ganyan! Ahahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete

chika ng mga rampadora